Love is in the air

Tomorrow is February 1st... do you know what that means??? 
14 days until Cupig's favorite day of the year.  He has spent the last 11 months penning romantic valentines, spritzed with cologne... not going to lie, it smells like Old Spice up in here.  Fluent in the language of love, this skilled matchmaker also fancies himself a novice chocolatier.  Here are a few excerpts from his love letters: 
"I love you with all of my butt, it's bigger than my heart"
Or how about this romantic line: 
"Thanks for loving me even though I don't shave my legs as often as you might like."
A window into his soul:
"Once in a while someone wonderful comes along and makes Valentine's Day not suck...
you're welcome."
His loving, yet honest side:
"I lie awake at night wondering how I got so lucky (and also because you snore)."
My personal favorite: 
"If there was a zombie apocalypse tomorrow, I would kill you last."
**swoon**

No comments: